RenWeb School Management Software give you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child's academic progress and future success - all via the Internet!
RenWeb's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here's how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- First, you need to make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb.
- Next, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Click ParentsWeb Login.
- Type your school's District Code: DMS-IN
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address an an email is sent to you.
- Clice the Click to change password link. This link is only valid for 30 minutes.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb ID.
- Type a User Name, Password and Confirm the password.
- Click Save Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You can now log into ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.