Cookbook Sales Information – “Family Favorites from DeMotte Christian School ~ 2008”
“Family Favorites from DeMotte Christian School ~ 2008” cookbooks are available for purchase in the office during regular school hours. The price is REDUCED to ONLY $8 for the cookbook!
We do have corrections for you if you already have purchased a cookbook:
- Page 9, Sharon Bierma's "Golden Punch" recipe should use 1-12 ounce can of frozen orange juice, not 1-6 ounce can.
- Page 27, Barb Kingma's recipe should say 1 T basil, not 2 T.
- Page 44, Joshua Beedle's Chili recipe should include 6 cups of beef broth.
- Page 126, Marilyn Schurman's Banana Bread recipe on page 126 should include 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Page 141, Ruth DeKock's Lemon Bread recipe calls for 3/4 teaspoon baking soda, not 1/2 teaspoon.
- Page 152, Kay Post's "Zucchini Bread" recipe calls for 2 cups fresh or 4 cups frozen zucchini, and 1 teaspoon salt, not 1 Tablespoon.
- Page 170, Kristi Kuipers' "Chocolate Mint Dessert" should say 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons mint extract, not Tablespoons.
- Page 172, Mary Beth Bos' recipe should say "vanilla ice cream (optional)"