Saturday, October 1, 2016
We are thankful for the community's faithful support. Last year, over $60,000 was raised to help reduce the cost of tuition for our school families allowing our students to accomplish wonderful things in God's Kingdom!
Everyone is welcome to participate in this fun event!
Schedule of Events (tentative)
- 3 p.m. Silent Auction and Farmer's Market begin
- 4:30 - 7:30 p.m. Food, catered by Chick-fil-A and Culvers
- 5:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Children's Games
- 6 p.m. Live Auction begins
*Carpooling is encouraged, however, this year additional parking will be available on the east side of the DMC playground.
- Farmers' Market: apples, fresh cider, donuts, eggs, banket, oliebollen and more
- Gift Certificates
- Classroom projects and gift baskets
- Gift of the Heart
For a peek at additional items, click on the "Auction Items" link on the left.
Unable to attend but still want to participate? Shopping earlier in the day or having a buyer by proxy are options. For more information email Kim at email@example.com or call the school office at 219-987-3721.